Happy Father's Day!



Dear Handsome,

   I would love to dedicate my first post to you my better half, you are a great husband, a great father and a great man. We love you to the moon and back. We miss you dearly! It's 3am! My eyes are heavy, but it's feeding time for our little princess.We've been married for 9 yrs! It's been an incredible journey thus far. We are so very blessed with our three beautiful babies. This years Father's Day is even more special. You're Sean & Devin's favorite Superhero and Kenza's first love. No one can ever replace the unconditional love and unbelievable bond you share with our children. You know their quirks, needs and secrets ! We love you daddy! 


Happy Father's Day! 

Sean, Devin & Kenza 






















Comments

  1. Thank you my love. You guys are the reason I'm such a great father. As I am judged on by how well my family is doing and you guys make it easy being so wonderful to me. Everyday I am thankful for my Queen 2 Prince's and my little Princess. Love you and i can never say it enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love it❤️ cute blog☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment